Many consider goat’s milk to be the ultimate complete, natural, food source, packed with probiotics along with vital nutrients, enzymes, vitamins, electrolytes and more.
Following are some of the benefits of including raw goat’s milk in your pet’s diet:
- Resolves many digestive issues – the probiotics help establish a healthy gut to relieve diarrhea, colitis, IBS etc.
- Provides relief from allergies and itching – If your dog ever chews or bites their paws or gets “hot spots” from itching, goat’s milk may help. It is also a natural antihistamine.
- Reduces symptoms of joint pain and arthritis – the same probiotics and enzymes that helps improve digestive issues also reduces inflammation, swelling, and pain.
- May help to prevent cancer. Research has shown that the carotene in goat’s milk may help to prevent cancer.
- Excellent for animals that are picky eaters, malnourished, or need to add weight. It is very easy to digest and is absorbed within 20 minutes.
- Dogs and cats LOVE it!
It’s important that the goat’s milk you use is raw – not pasteurized – and comes from goats that are organically raised. Pasteurization decreases the nutritional content and also removes the enzyme lactase, which is needed to digest the lactose in the milk. There are also freeze-dried goat milk products that offer the same benefits.